• one Intel® Core™ i7 3612QE (or 3555LE)
- Core speed = 2.1GHz (or 2.5GHz)
- Cache = 6MB (or 4MB)
- Thermal design power = 35W (or 25W)
• DDR3-1333 with ECC (up to 2 * 8 GBytes)
• boot flash memory
• Calendar clock with supercap and/or battery backup
• Thermal monitoring sensor
• optional on-board SSD Disk (SATA)
• up to 4 * SATA ports on P0
• up to 2 * SATA on-board connectors /option (each exclusive with one PMC/XMC slot)
• up to 4 * Gigabit Ethernet ports (1588, Virtualization)
• up to 5 * USB ports
• 4 * UARTs (RS232/RS422 - FPGA implementation)
• 1 * HDMI
• up to 2 * DVI
• VME64x with 2eSST (Tsi148) /option
• Two PMC/XMC slots (Slot 0 compatible with VITA35 P4V2-64ac or Slot 0 & Slot 1 compatible with VITA35 P4V2-32+32ac / From Slot 1 Pn6 : 12 differential pairs available on P2 and up to 8 differential pairs available on P0)
• One Open FPGA (Xilinx® Kintex-7) interfaced with 4 serial drivers and 68 differential pairs/8 single ended/4 GTP lanes and reference clocks to an optional FMC slot.
• Engineering kit for debug : JTAG/COP, console,...
• 6U Rear Transition Module
IC-INT-VMEa is available in air-cooled and conduction cooled (without front IO) versions compliant with VITA 47 classes.