• MPC7448 running from 600MHz to 1.7 GHz with :
• L1 caches : 32KB Inst. and 32KB Data with parity
• 1MB of L2 integrated cache with ECC
• 512MB or 1 GB of SDRAM-DDR with ECC
• 64 to 256MB of soldered Mirror Flash
• Up to 2 GB soldered Nand Flash
• 256KB (128-bit wide access) of high speed SRAM
• 128KB or 1MB of BSRAM (non-volatile memory)
• PPC Real Time clock and four 32 bit-timers
• Calendar clock with supercap backup
• Temperature sensor and monitoring
The MPC7447A runs at 1GHz.
• VME64x with 2eSST (Tsi148).
• Two PMC slots with VITA35 routing : one Pn4 (64 IO) on P2 rows A/C, one partial Pn4 on P0.
• Marvell DiscoveryTM III system controller :
- Three Ethernet 10/100/1000TX ports with :
1) support for Jumbo frames.
2) Virtual Cable Tester on line.
3) Two routed on rear P0 and one on front panel.
- One serial interface for the front console port.
• Three USB2 ports High/full speed.
• GPIO on P0
• A four channels SATA controller with two ports on P0 and two ports available through an on-board planar connector.
• Engineering kit for debug : JTAG/COP, console cable, etc.
• 6U Rear Transition Module providing : 2 GigaEth, USB2, 4 RS232/422, 2 SATA and HD68 connector for the PMC IO.
• Internal onboard SATA Disk kits
• PMC Expander to add two or four PMC slots
IC-e6-VMEa is available in standard, extended and conduction-cooled grades.