MPC7447A/7448 PrPMC с тремя гигабитными Ethernet разъемами
IC-e6-PMCa is a PrPMC/XMC mezzanine card, based on the Freescale MPC7447A or MPC7448 processor. It is designed to provide the highest level of performance and integration available today. These processors are software compatible with Freescale MPC7xx processor family.
The MPC7447A or 7448 is a high-performance embedded e600 core. These low power PowerPC processors are ideal for application in the fields of defense, industrial automation, medical imaging.
IC-e6-PMCa can be used in conjunction with CompactPCI, VME carriers or proprietary design. Many highly integrated applications can be used on-board :
• Leading-edge computing.
• Embedded network control.
• Signal processing, etc.
• e600 core running at 1 GHz with :
- L1 caches : 32KB Inst. and 32KB Data with parity.
- 512KB of L2 integrated cache.
• 256 or 512MB SDRAM-DDR333 with ECC.
• Optional backside SODIMM site.
• 64-128 MB soldered MirrorFlash.
• 2 MB of high speed SRAM.
• 32KB SPI EEPROM.
• 2KB I2C EPROM.
• PPC Real Time clock and four 32 bit-timers.
• Calendar clock with lithium cell or supercap backup.
• Temperature sensor and monitoring.
• Highly integrated Marvell DiscoveryTM III system controller.
• Three Ethernet 10/100/1000TX ports with :
- Support for Jumbo frames.
- Virtual Cable tester, implemented in the Ethernet transceivers, providing a remote identification of potential cable malfunctions as excessive pair skew, cable opens, impedance mismatch…
- One of these Ethernet ports is routed to front RJ45 and two on rear Pn4 connector.
• Dual multi-purpose serial interfaces (on front).
• Engineering kit for debug : JTAG/COP and RS232 console.
• Dual PMC/XMC VME64 carrier with VME2eSST capabilities : IC-PMC-VMEa.
• cPCI 3U carrier.
IC-e6-PMCa can be used with many major RTOS and Linux.