Кондуктивно охлаждаемая SBC с коммуникационными возможностями
IC-PQ2-PMCb PMC is an high integrated module with single board computer functionalities. This rugged PMC board is intended for embedded application with specific needs of conduction-cooled systems. This card has been designed in accordance with ANSI Vita 20 and IEEE1386.1 PCI mezzanine card standard. It features a high perfor-mance 32-bits PowerPC processor with three Fast Ethernet controllers.
IC-PQ2-PMCb can be used in conjunction with CompactPCI, VME carriers or proprietary design. Many networks or embedded applications can be developed on-board :
• Processor module with a need of high level of integration and low power consumption.
• Communication controller with Multi-Ethernet Links.
• Ethernet channels with redundancy.
• PPC603e with FPU 32 bits RISC architecture with :
- 266MHz CPU
- 16KB Instruction Cache and 16KB Data Cache.
- 64KB on-board fast dual-port SRAM.
- MMU and FPU capabilities.
- DMA-channel controllers
• 64 or 128MB of shared SDRAM with ECC.
• 128KB SRAM
• 8 or 32 MB of Nor Flash EPROM.
• 32KB SPI EEPROM
• Real Time clock and four 32 bit-timers.
• PCI interface Initiator, Target & Host:
- 32 bits @ 33 MHz
- 3.3V only PCI signaling Rev 2.2.
• Up to three Ethernet 10/100TX auto-sensing ports are routed to rear connector.
• On the rear I/O Pn4 and reverse Pn3 connectors :
- 4*Multi-purpose serial controller SCC[1..4].
- USB on SCC4
- I²C bus (400Kbs), SPI and one RS232 serial port.
• On the reverse Pn3, several general logical I/O.
• On the debug connector : JTAG/COP and SMC1.
• 128 or 256MB soldered Flash Disk.
• Time of day Calendar clock.
• Supercap for Cal. Clock and backup SRAM.
• Reverse Pn3 to mezzanine board connection.